WCLLC Academic Partner Program
- The demand for excellent ghostwriters both in America and worldwide is higher than the supply
- Ghostwriting is the most profitable career path for accomplished writers today
- GPDP won a UPECA 2018 Outstanding Non-Credit Program Award
- GPDP is the only course that teaches the specific skills, industry background, mindset, psychology, and business practices of professional (not freelance) ghostwriting
- Taught by the world’s foremost ghostwriting expert
- Real-world results immediately applicable through personal business plan
- Cutting-edge research, trends, and skills to meet today’s burgeoning demand
- Inclusive, diverse environment and student body
- Online instruction structured for working adults
- Working ghostwriter/ apprentice team-leader teaching assistants
- Real-world unpublished manuscripts used to complete:
- A nonfiction and a fiction Analysis & Recommendations (A&R)
- An industry-standard nonfiction book proposal with three sample chapters plus a nonfiction Bestseller Strategy Plan
- An industry-standard fiction synopsis with three sample chapters plus a fiction proposal and Bestseller Strategy Plan
- Max 4:1 student-teacher ratio
- One-on-one support from teaching staff via phone, Zoom, and email
- Weekly 90-minute Zoom demo/Q&A sessions recorded and archived for students who cannot attend
- Substantial personalized feedback
- Graduates eligible for the optional Wambtac Ghostwriters apprentice program
- Graduates eligible to join CertifedGhostwriters.com for cooperative marketing, continuing education, and community
Dubbed the “Einstein of Ghostwriters,” Claudia Suzanne literally wrote the book on the skills, theory, and politics of professional ghostwriting and created the award-winning Ghostwriting Professional Designation Program.
Eric “Kata” Schuyler
Operations Director and Dean of Students
Passionate about good stories and a tech expert, Kata runs GPDP’s intricate learning environment, teaches the technical aspects of ghostwriting, and handles all student issues and concerns.
International Outreach Director
A natural diplomat, teacher, and world traveler, Liv supports international students and authors, troubleshoots author/personnel issues, and provides strategic planning.
Former Peace Corp volunteer and minority-rights activist, Sabriga handles marketing, content, and final edits and provides student support and diversity insight.