What is Ghostwriting Professional Designation Program (GPDP)?
The world’s only comprehensive, university certified, online ghostwriter-training course.
A Master’s level program that does not require a college degree.
Exclusive concepts, techniques, skill sets, mindset transitions, and ghostwriting psychology steeped in business and literary ethics, professional realism, and personal growth.
Seventy-three progressive, interrelated lessons that prepare you to launch a solopreneur ghostwriting enterprise.
2018 Outstanding Non-Credit Program Award
University Professional Continuing Education Association (UPCEA) West Region
Challenge yourself with this one-of-a-kind online ghostwriter training—comprehensive, career-launching, life-changing, mind-blowing!
Learn what a ghostwriting job is, how to do the job, how to successfully complete the job—and how to use the job to attract new clients.
Develop book-industry data sets, learn proprietary tools, discover insider secrets, and actively pursue mindset transitions for ultimate success!
No college degree required. Professional writing and editing experience recommended.
All certification candidates must successfully complete Introduction to Ghostwriting before applying for GPDP. All candidates must sign a nondisclosure agreement as part of their application.
Candidates must be willing to release old protocols and accept new ways of looking at the written word, their clients, and their careers.
- Industry vs. consumer definitions
- Ghostwriting vs. other editorial services
- Confidentiality vs. investment
- Authority vs. boundaries
- Old school vs. 21st century realities
- First drafts vs. second drafts
- Audience vs. market
- Bestsellers vs. high-volume sales
- Industry standards vs. pride of authorship
- Traditional vs. hybrid vs. service vs. self-publishing
- Mechanical: structure, position, identify voice write/rewrite
- Creative: analyze, extrapolate, expound, illustrate
- Professional: ROI, industry expectations, possibilities & potential
- Business: model, plan, launch
- Gold, disruptions, and deal breakers
- Purpose vs. public titles
- Author vs. reader sensibilities
- Pride of authorship vs. ghostwriter counsel
- Project management, personal growth, and leadership realities
- Charts, maps, book plans
- Analysis & Recommendations
- PMA extrapolation
- Musical line editing
- Bestseller Strategy Plans
- Adjustable project proposals
- Equitable client agreements.
- “Head flip” progression
- Needle nudging
- Active reimagining, rethinking, and self-image revising
- Ultimate goal: become a high-end, professional member of the book industry
- Professional business model
- Business plan
- Market positioning
- Sales funnel
- Business-launch prep
- Promotional strategies
- Troubleshooting techniques
Successful certification candidates must demonstrate their grasp of all elements on two manuscript projects—
one nonfiction and one fiction
Instructional video series viewed on your own time with quizzes, progressive assignments, and weekly 90-minute live sessions for demonstration / Q&A. All sessions recorded for easy review. All 100% online!